Add a touch of romance to your home for February 14th with these romanticDIY Valentine’s Day decoration ideas.
From rose wreaths to heart-shaped garlands, there are over a hundred DIY Valentine’s Day decor ideas to give your home a romantic makeover!
There are Valentine wreath ideas, banners, wall art, mantel ideas, centerpieces, Valentine tiered tray decor, and many more DIY decorations for inspiration. Whether you’re planning a romantic dinner at home or just want to add a touch of love to your decorations, these ideas are sure to set the perfect tone.
These romantic DIY home decor ideas make great Valentine’s Day crafts for adults and will also add an extra sparkle to your Valentine’s Day party ideas.
- Valentine’s DayWreaths
- Centerpiece Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas
- Wall Decor and Art
- Other Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Mantel Decor
- More Valentine’s Day Ideas
Easy Rose Wreath from Prudent Penny Pincher
Dollar Tree Heart Wreath from Prudent Penny Pincher
DIY Rose Wreathfrom Blooming Homestead
Felt Fabric Wreathfrom The Idea Room
Heart-Shaped Pom Pom Wreathfrom Fynes Designs
Pink and Red Pinecone Wreathfrom Frugal Musings
Red Felt Ruffle Wreathfrom Life on Virginia Street
Cupid’s Arrow Wreathfrom Create Craft Love
Paint Chip Garland and Coffee Filter Wreathfrom My Sister’s Suitcase
Dollar Tree Burlap Valentine Wreathfrom Worthing Court
Coffee Filter Heart-Shaped Wreathfrom Bye Bye Soccer Mom
Burlap Ribbon Wreathfrom Frugal Coupon Living
Curled Grosgrain Ribbon Wreathfrom Nikki, In Stitches
Deco Mesh Valentine Wreathfrom Crafty Morning
Easy Tinsel Wreathfrom Kathe with an E
DIY Floral Heart Decoration Ideafrom Design Improvised
Yarn Wrapped Wreathfrom Fynes Designs
Hugs and Kisses Wreath (source unknown)
Sunkissed Heart Wreath Tutorialfrom Michele Made Me
Yarn Wrapped Hearts Door Hanger (source unknown)
red yarn + foam wreath forms + ribbon for hanging + glue gun
Love Door Hanger Decoration Idea (source unknown)
Garlands & Banners
Easy Conversation Hearts Printable Bannerfrom Sandy Toes and Popsicles
Heart Bannerfrom Eighteen 25
Playing Cards Garlandfrom Happiness is Homemade
XOXO Sign and Bannerfrom The Seasonal Home
Printable Valentine’s Day Garlandfrom Vicky Barone
No Sew Rustic Burlap Bannerfrom Thoughts from Alice
Paper Garlandfrom Today’s Every Mom
Hearts Banner (source unknown)
paper hearts pack + twine + hole punch
DIY Paper Garlandfrom Green Wedding Shoes
Love Photo Garland (source unknown)
twine + photos + pink & white cardstock + heart template + glue
Centerpiece Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas
Candy Hearts Bouquetfrom Smart School House
Cute (and Cheap!) Heart Twigs in a Vasefrom Money Hip Mamas
Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray from Sweet Pembroke Home
Valentine’s Day Candy Vase (source unknown)
valentines day candies + pink and red tulips + 2 vases (one small and one large)
Red and White Valentine Tiered Tray from Dining Delight
Valentine Glitter Votivesfrom Mason Jar Crafts Love
Mason Jars Craft (source unknown)
red and pink acrylic paint + mason jars + heart-shaped sticker + ribbons + flowers
Dollar Tree Mason Jar Centerpiece from Prudent Penny Pincher
XOXO Mason Jar Table Decoration Idea (source unknown)
mason jars + letter stencils + red & white craft paint + sand paper + flowers
Painted and Distressed Hearts Jarfrom Mason Jar Crafts Love
Doily Mason Jars from The Pleated Poppy
Rustic Burlap and Doily Jar (source unknown)
heart-shaped doilies + burlap ribbon + twine + empty jar
Latex Painted Mason Jarsfrom Ka Styles
Frugal Valentine Jarsfrom Stretching a Buck
Love Wine Bottle Table Decoration Idea (source unknown)
wine bottles + red spray paint + white letter stickers + berry sprays + hearts pick
Apothecary Jarsfrom Subscription Box Ramblings
Rose Bouquet (source unknown)
large vase + red hots + small vase (for the center) + roses
Mod Podge Napkin Votives (source unknown)
DIY Glittery Pink Vasesfrom Icing Designs
Wall Decor and Art
Cupid SVG Round Sign Cricut Project from Prudent Penny Pincher
Heart Wall Decoration Idea from Prudent Penny Pincher
Valentine Clothesline Wall Artfrom Artsy Fartsy Mama
Keys to My Heart Artfrom Shaken Together
Button Burlap Artfrom Uncommon Designs
String Heartfrom Green Wedding Shoes
Heart String Wall Decoration Idea(source unknown)
DIY Lipstick Artfrom I Heart Naptime
Framed Wall Art (source unknown)
picture frame + red spray paint + foam hearts + ribbons + glue gun
Large Heart Decor Idea (source unknown)
Easy DIY Love Signfrom Landeelu
Other Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas
Candy Heart Signfrom A Bird and A Bean
Rose Tree from Prudent Penny Pincher
Blooming Monogramfrom Lulus
Yarn-Wrapped Ombre Monogrammed Letterfrom Catch My Party
Love Yarn Lettersfrom My Sister’s Suitcase
Pom-Pom Heart Pillowsfrom Tater Tots and Jello
Pink and Red Pom Pom Window Decoration Ideafrom Pixers
Felt Heart Treesfrom Lolly Jane
Yarn Treesfrom Shaken Together
Valentine’s Candy Treesfrom Amanda Jane Brown
Floral Bouquet Craft Projectfrom Celebrate Woman Today
Heart Candlesfrom Pixers
Paper Heart Chandelierfrom Inspired to Share
Candle Decoration Idea (source unknown)
glass candleholders + red pillar candles + Valentine’s Day bead garlands
DIY Marquee Lettersfrom Evan and Katelyn
Valentine’s Day Mantel Decor
Pink, White & Gold Mantelfrom A Shade of Teal
Romantic Mantelfrom Craftberry Bush
Neutral Mantelfrom The DIY Mommy
Valentine’s Day Mantel Idea (source unknown)
Love Mantel Decorfrom Adventures in Decorating
Paper Heart Mantelfrom The Kim Six Fix
Valentine’s Day Mantelfrom Random Thoughts Home
Cozy Red Mantel Decoration Ideafrom The Seasonal Home
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
- 25 Free Heart Coloring Pages for Kids
- Free Printable Teacher Valentine Tags
- 75 DIY Valentine Wreath Ideas
- 10 Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
See more Valentine’s Day →
Insights, advice, suggestions, feedback and comments from experts
As an expert in DIY home decor and crafting, I can provide you with information and ideas to add a touch of romance to your home for February 14th. I have extensive knowledge and experience in creating beautiful and romantic DIY Valentine's Day decorations. Let me share some concepts related to this article.
DIY Valentine's Day Decoration Ideas
This article offers a variety of DIY Valentine's Day decoration ideas to help you create a romantic atmosphere in your home. Here are some concepts related to the different categories mentioned in the article:
Valentine's Day Wreaths:
- Rose wreaths, heart-shaped garlands, and pom-pom wreaths are popular choices for Valentine's Day decorations.
- You can create wreaths using materials like roses, felt fabric, pinecones, burlap ribbon, and coffee filters.
Garlands & Banners:
- Conversation hearts printable banners, heart banners, and playing cards garlands are great options for adding a festive touch to your home.
- These garlands can be made using paper hearts, twine, and other decorative elements.
Centerpiece Valentine's Day Decoration Ideas:
- Candy hearts bouquets, heart twigs in a vase, and tiered trays with Valentine's Day-themed decor are perfect for creating eye-catching centerpieces.
- You can use items like candy hearts, twigs, vases, mason jars, and candles to create beautiful centerpieces.
Wall Decor and Art:
- Cupid SVG round signs, heart wall decorations, and string hearts are creative ways to decorate your walls for Valentine's Day.
- These wall decor ideas can be made using materials like wood, string, buttons, and lipstick.
Other Valentine's Day Decoration Ideas:
- Candy heart signs, rose trees, yarn-wrapped monogram letters, and pom-pom heart pillows are additional options to consider.
- These ideas involve using various materials such as candy hearts, yarn, burlap, and flowers to create unique decorations.
Valentine's Day Mantel Decor:
- Pink, white, and gold mantels, romantic mantels, and paper heart mantels are popular choices for decorating your fireplace mantel.
- You can use items like candles, framed art, garlands, and flowers to create a romantic atmosphere on your mantel.
These concepts cover the different types of DIY Valentine's Day decorations mentioned in the article. By incorporating these ideas into your home decor, you can create a romantic and festive ambiance for February 14th.
I hope these concepts inspire you to add a touch of romance to your home for Valentine's Day! Let me know if you have any specific questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.